Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Picture Blog

Monkey Suit
Big Tummy..he had a hard time crawling with that!
 Dash or Baby on Incredibles..tried to spike his hair---just went curly!
Ethan was getting over a cold/rash so we didn't doll him up like most people do


don't ask what i am....

Yummy waffles!

Ethan has many expressions.....

Georgia is BEAUTIFUL!!!! We went tree hunting! Enjoy mom, i know you miss seeing the leaves back east!













Variety of every color






I would have gotten more and tried to get better quality but our batteries went dead. Pictures do well, but the eye can see far more beauty!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pictures! Ethan is so so cute!! I miss that side of the country, always so much stuff to do out there!! Thanks for chatting the other day!!

Britt

Tandy said...

No really, what were you for halloween??? Hehehe!!

Camclan said...

Haha, Tandy, I will leave that up to your imagination.....