Exploring the Beach
Just chillin' on the boat.....not a single cry the whole trip he loved it!
This is new....not sure about this! We are on a Dolphin tour!
Looks like you could inflate me and shoot me up into the sky! Hahaa
Playing with my ball in the Atlantic Ocean!
Ethan was a needing a nap so sorry no smiles!
Looking all grown up!
Just relaxin on the ride back
The ladies across the way are making eye's at Ethan...so he shows of his tongue! Hah!
I love my Family!
If you look closely Ethan is waving "hi"
First time with sand...not so sure about it!
He really wanted a nap....
Dad put sand all over my legs...and I found my toes!
Moss tree.....really cool to see so close up!
Our hotel....I share this because it gave us a good laugh. We thought it would be a really good looking hotel but it was kinda tackie....I am glad for this because it made me realize living in luxury does not equate "happiness." Each room was 'themed' with a different names on the doors. We enjoyed our stay and I would like to see how the other rooms are set up.
The "TIKI HUT"!
Other rooms...
We saw this "Honeymoon Suite" sign when we pulled up and thought....well we have a baby already this sure ain't no 'honeymoon' but its a life long adventure of being in love!
We got ice cream here...pistachio was pretty good!
The Crab Shack....great food, fresh lobster and shrimp
Was located on a dock, hidden behind moss tree's
So we were eating and all the sudden we saw cats walking all around the eating area...and a sign saying: "All our cats are spayed, neutered and have there shots".....There is southern culture for you!
Savannah Moss trees.....i think it would spooky on Halloween
On the drive home, on the freeway, we saw bright yellow butterflies from our car...going like 65mph....so cool!
We got ice cream here...pistachio was pretty good!
The Crab Shack....great food, fresh lobster and shrimp
Was located on a dock, hidden behind moss tree's
So we were eating and all the sudden we saw cats walking all around the eating area...and a sign saying: "All our cats are spayed, neutered and have there shots".....There is southern culture for you!
Savannah Moss trees.....i think it would spooky on Halloween
On the drive home, on the freeway, we saw bright yellow butterflies from our car...going like 65mph....so cool!
1 comment:
How did I not see this post??? I must be going blind! Or I just don't get on blogger much. Love the pictures!! I miss the big giant oak trees with moss hanging from them! They were my favorite in the south!!
Post a Comment