Monday, February 27, 2012

Incredible

This video spoke out to me today. When we are in the midst of our trials and we can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, what is your first thought? I honestly can't say that "everything is incredible about me." But this song made a good point, what does Heavenly Father see in us? On the day he made me, did He smile for the beauty he just made? I am sure he did as well as every person and creature here on the earth, and I don't just mean on the surface. Heavenly Father has a perfect love for each of us. He knows us so well. He knows the hardships we will face in this life and He knows what we are to become. That great love can surpass any amount of pain we go through. That love can help us overcome anything. It is nice to have the knowledge that we have someone GREAT always rooting for us to keep going even when we don't have the strength ourselves. 


2 comments:

Tandy said...

YOU are beautiful to me!! Thanks for sharing! This is great! Gotta love Veggie Tales!

Camclan said...

Ohhh, Tandy I miss your heart out!