I don't think I say it enough, but I see it everyday. I see it by the words he says, the actions he takes, and the love he expresses. He is kind, gentle, and always has the most uplifting words to say to me, even when I am truly being a grouch to him. The days I clearly have had it rough, where there are dishes in the sink, clothes everywhere, crumbs galore all over the floor. He doesn't gripe or even complain. Just merely gets to work helping me put it all back in order. Even sending me to have some time to myself while he picks the mess back up. He knows when to make me laugh and when to just give me a shoulder to cry on. He knows exactly what to say when I need to hear it, the reason for that is he follows the spirit not his manly intuition. He truly has had to dig deep within the spirit these past months to help me come to myself, to be the person I once was. I am truly grateful he did not give up on me. I have never felt him judge me harshly, just lovingly picked me up and said the things of his heart to help me. His goal is to treat me like his Queen everyday and everyday I see and feel it more and more. That's my husband and I am truly grateful and lucky to be with him for eternity!

Love this man!
making me laugh REAL big!
We are dancing, doing my favorite thing...he is REALLY concentrating and I am goofing off as usual!
A little smooch, smooch!
This was the first day we laid eye's on each other, absolutely smitten with each other but not really wanting to show it.....don't think that it worked!
1 comment:
I was really touched by your description of Michael. I know he is also very blessed to have you as a wife. I love you both.
Post a Comment