Thursday, May 31, 2012

When your a Mother.........

Oh how life can change when your a mommy!

When your a mother, your alarm clock changes from a tiny metal machine to a crying baby.





When your a mother, hugs and kisses are an every HOUR occurrence just cause mom asks for it that much!


When your a mother, you become proficient at changing a diaper in the dark.


When your a mother, your purse has just became the diaper bag..just cause everything fits in it SO well.
         

When your a mother, SLEEP..........what's that????????? 4 HOURS in a row!!!!! Ahhhhhhh! 

 When your a mother, eating first becomes eating last with nibbles from the child still wanting what you are eating.



When your a mother, anything is funny especially when it gets daddy dancing






When your a mother, long, hot, steamy showers become quick, but warm, no fog on the mirrors showers.




When your a mother, your free time is spent making funny noises and faces come out of a little stuffed animal.







When your a mother, cartoons become such a hit to you and you tend to sing or quote them ALL day long.



When your a mother, your reflexes become super duper quick....like catching the toy he throws over the isle of people at church..(yup still working on that).



When your a mother, nap time......well that's when you either 1)sleep yourself  2) write a blog  or 3) catch up on housework...ehhh I choose the latter!





When your a mother, you stand up from the couch and realize there's an orange stuck to your butt, a present just left from your toddler...mind you this did JUST happen.


When your a mother, life gets more hectic but more blissful because every moment you get to spend time with an amazing, loving, little boy!

I love being a mom and yes I do enjoy time to myself but I enjoy being with my little boy even more! He helps me be better than I already am. I really can't imagine life without him now. I love that he can get me to smile just by looking at me. I love learning about his personality. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has trusted me enough to take care of him, love him, and teach him how to return back to live with Him again. I am not perfect at it, I lose my patience, but I am trying my best and that's what counts.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! and I love all the photos! Your writing inspires me and helps close the miles between us! Love you, Patti

Camclan said...

Thank you for your compliment, its nice to know someone enjoys what I write. Keeps my motivated! Love you and can't wait for August!